Nerve Blocks in Eugene, Oregon
Plexus or ganglion is a group of nerves that can mediate pain from a specific organ or body region. An injection of medication into a specific area can block the pain. This nerve-numbing substance is called a nerve block. There are different nerve blocks for various areas of pain such as:
- Trigeminal nerve blocks (face).
- Ophthalmic nerve block (eyelids and scalp).
- Supraorbital nerve block (forehead).
- Maxillary nerve block (upper jaw).
- Sphenopalatine nerve block (nose and palate).
- Occipital nerve block (head and scalp).
- Peripheral nerve blocks, including shoulder, arm, leg, foot, hand, abdomen and back.
The following blocks are performed by other providers in the community. We will refer you to the appropriate provider:
- Cervical epidural, thoracic epidural, and lumbar epidural block (neck and back).
- Cervical plexus block and cervical paravertebral block (shoulder and upper neck).
- Brachial plexus block, elbow block and wrist (shoulder/arm/hand, elbow and wrist).
- Subarachnoid block and celiac plexus block (abdomen and pelvis).
Contact us today by calling (541) 344-8469 to learn more about nerve blocks and the providers that offer them.